Wednesday 7 October 2015

Where am I heading to




Been thinking a lot recently. My friend once asked me : what kind of person you want to be in the future? for example when you are aged 30.

Get your own business and become a millionaire? Get married and become a housewife? Or a normal white-collar working people? Work hard to make sure your financial is secure?

I don't know which way I'm going to.

The past is impossible to be changed and the rewritten version of the past might not end on a cheerful note. So I know the good starting place is now - every steps i choose from now onwards. It will drive me to who I wanted to be.

So the problem is what I want to be in the future. Still I have no answer. I never thought of this question, not until I finished my studies and starting to look for a job.  I spent a lot of time not knowing yet I was keen to know how my future will be like. But this is unanswerable. There are many things that we simply can't know. I don't know whether I've make the right choice. Or may be there's no right or wrong. It is just an option.

The worst thing is I don't know where am I heading. And I often doubt about the path I'm going to choose.



No comments: