Sunday 1 November 2015

The matter of trust

My friend once told me he gets angry on me when i called him after few months he stopped calling me.

He accused me for offending him during our last call, then i wonder what's wrong with him and i seriously can't remember what i said.

Then he asked you really don't know which sentence of yours offended me? Come on, I really have no intend to hurt you that's why I don't know which word my mine offended you.

I'm always impulsive and careless but if you think that being impulsive and careless do not give me the 'right' to offend people then fine. I'm not making an excuse I'm just pointing out a fact. If you really want to take it by heart then there's no point for me to explain to you because I really hate explaining to people. If you think I hate you and you really get irritated by my words then just let it be.

It is the matter of trust. You should have know that I'm not easily making friend with people but if I do.... If I couldn't show the true self when I'm chatting with my good friends and you really get annoyed by my words then what for we remain committed to the promise we've made? 


We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk." --Thomas Moore




No comments: