Sunday 4 September 2016

A Deep Thought

It's been a while since my last update.

My major was in Journalism yet I'm working in an interior design company. I like this industry. But my job has absolutely nothing to do with the design. I work as as accountant and of course a personal assistant - my job.

I was planning to quit the job, however I didn't have any other potential opportunities lined up. Making a decision with no firm back-up plan in place probably wasn't the smartest choice. I hate the life of uncertainty as a jobless people.

By the time I was thinking where should i heading to, my boss called me in and she wants me to pick up writing, write for our company's blog.

She has no idea in writing and she hopes I can lend her a hand. To be honest i need some time to pick up in writing especially in English. I seldom write for myself not to mention write for our company.  So in summaries my job duties is expanding and can barely have my own free time even on Sunday. However I can always have time to shop =) and sometimes do some travel and visit either by myself or with my family.

Trying to do some watercolour and read on Sunday instead of sitting in front of the laptop watching movie and google for nothing.



.photo taken in office. 






No comments: